10. oktober 2012

View | October 10th


If you're following me on facebook, twitter or instagram you will probably be thinking "Hasn't she shown us these photos before?". Yes, yes I have. Well not the very same pictures as these but very similar. This is the view from my room; it's absolutely gorgeous and yes I've taken a ridiculous amount of pictures of it in the 7 days that I've been here.
This early afternoon as I was being naughty and climbing out on the roof to get a better view (shh, don't tell anyone) I was thinking that how cool would it be if I did this twice a month every month? Not just for the thrill of climbing on roofs(though that's definitely cool) but for the change in the pictures' sake.
Imagine this view in a month from now; naked trees with their orange and red crispy leaves covering the entire street, a stream of smoke rising from the chimney on the other side. Or in two months; glistening snow gracefully laying on top of cars and fences creating a magical mood to the Holiday spirit and footprints leaving trails after people and their busy lives.

So here's the first view. A lovely typical October month. I wonder how long it will take for the leaves to fall off the trees? We'll just have to wait and see I suppose :)

1 kommentar:

Tak for at læse med!